THE BIG 50 IS COMING

Steve Burns

THE BIG 50 IS COMING

(sorry if in wrong section)
The big 50 is getting nearer and nearer and before we know it will be too late to organize a big special day for everybody to celebrate the 50th anniversary of the Z Car even though there is over 2 years to go

2019 also is the 30th anniversary of the Z32 and also the 10th year of the 370Z

To mark this special year it would be a great excuse for all the various Z/ZX clubs to come together and join together in celebrating this occasion  

• Like 5

• 2 weeks later...
5 hours ago, Jay84 said:

I'd definitely attend an event. We'd be looking at hiring a track if we get all zeds through the ages attending lo.

Must absolutly definatly do this... what a good idea for a big 50 bash... I'm getting excited already :teeth:

• 9 months later...

I know this thread has gone cool for a while but I spoke to Steve Burns yesterday and it looks like we have all the Z car clubs on board to support this potentially massive event next year. I have assured him we will be attending in great numbers.

• Like 6

• 2 weeks later...
On 25/07/2018 at 22:24, andy james said:

I know this thread has gone cool for a while but I spoke to Steve Burns yesterday and it looks like we have all the Z car clubs on board to support this potentially massive event next year. I have assured him we will be attending in great numbers.

Also might be worth looking at hotels to stay at. The other club that shall not be mentioned are also attending I believe and also booked accommodation. Worth thinking about :)

3 hours ago, Humpy said:

Also might be worth looking at hotels to stay at. The other club that shall not be mentioned are also attending I believe and also booked accommodation. Worth thinking about :)

I'm on it chap. Have access to the group chat of all the z clubs and as the date for the Classic at Silverstone is only provisional on their website many hotels are already sold out!

Huge event in its own right which means it will take a massive effort to pull the Z gig off. Will keep you guys posted.

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

2 hours ago, StevoD said:

Not stepping on toes but could all the z clubs get together hire santa pod for a day? 

...Or a proper race track for half a day/full day maybe... blyton park would be pretty cheap and has no walls so even the most inexperienced driver could go on track without worrying about crashing.