What would you choose.

Jetpilot

E92 M3 is an awesome track car, like, genuinely awesome but you need to be on track to make the magic happen. Torque and power is all up high, chassis really comes alive when driven at speed, stability and stuff in fast corners is mad - arguably as good or possibly better than mine but Ive changed everything and the M3's are pretty standard. 
I was lucky enough to smash round Rockingham in a mates F10 M5 the other day and found the same x2, they are stunning on track but youd never get near it on the road :)

i've driven an E92 335i that was fiddled with a little and that was pretty brutal on pick up and sounded awesome. The mid range rolling power/torque is ridiculously relentless. If that were supercharged, it would be a sleeping super car killer i'm sure.

Edited by Rock_Steady

On 4 October 2017 at 18:44, docwra said:

E92 M3 is an awesome track car, like, genuinely awesome but you need to be on track to make the magic happen. Torque and power is all up high, chassis really comes alive when driven at speed, stability and stuff in fast corners is mad - arguably as good or possibly better than mine but Ive changed everything and the M3's are pretty standard. 
I was lucky enough to smash round Rockingham in a mates F10 M5 the other day and found the same x2, they are stunning on track but youd never get near it on the road :)

I agree 100%. E92 M3 is better track car than a road car. 

I dont track my cars which is why I want a f80. Got a bit of interest in my Z so I've just started looking properly. 

You get a lot for your cash with a f80. Cars with CCB's don't really sell for much more than cars without. 

19 hours ago, Jetpilot said:

Thanks for you're views, ever driven one with a charger?

Give me about 4 weeks and hopefully I will have, a mate has just bought one with 621hp :scare:

Also supposed to be driving an F80 M3 and an M2 in the near future, will all be interesting comparisons :)