On the hunt, first time 350Z buyer... help!

Thanks all! Really appreciate the advice.

So I've sold my 64 3 series 

Got my 59 3 series to sell now - had a few offers so it will be gone soon.

Therefore, I am really on the hunt now. Any pointers in the right direction would be great. I would take standard with major work done or my ordered option would be to go through the Zeds for sale on here which I am looking through all the time

thanks all

• 2 weeks later...

Hello guys, 

Bought my Zed from Alex350z at the weekend! Absolutely love it, just got to learn about the car now so will be giving the forum a good search for good tips and what to look out for!

Only problem I have is that I have taken loads of people out in it and haven’t had time to give it a good once over and clean. Will be giving it a good go over this weekend and get better pics!

FE0FC60D-7ECD-43DE-AEEC-5FAD202CEE2D.thumb.jpeg.f14c534a6d34fdb13e6c1390eadd45b5.jpeg

13CF4D02-C6A5-48D3-AE78-9044583A1E43.jpeg

Edited by Lifesabeach26

Hello All,

Now I have settled in with the car, and not knowing much about the car I feel I am at the stage where I would like to sit down and read / watch as much information on the car and this model in particular to learn about it!

Does anyone know of or suggest any good threads / videos / books / manuals that can be linked that I can read please?