Thinking of a Nismo 370z

philb1965

Hi, used to have a le man's blue 2010 GT, really miss the car. Sold it 4 years ago and looking at the current prices I could have run it and got about the same sale price now! So now in the position to get a bit of a toy and keep getting drawn to the Nismo, especially with the lower VED, bonus. I did have a focus RS edition model on order but the engine issues have put me off and I've cancelled it. Fantastic car to drive though!

Planning to get a test drive at Exeter Nissan, anyone have anything good or bad to say about them or the car? Has much changed? 

Thanks for any advice.

Cheers Phil

I sold my Nismo recently for a few reasons, but not disatisfaction. It's all about what you want from the car really.

There are undeniably 'better'  cars for similar money and the 370 platform is showing it's age, but they put such a big smile on your face, turn heads and feel special in a way that few other cars do. I doubt you'd be disappointed with the Nismo.

Just remember that you will definitely want to change the exhaust so budget for that.   

Edited by sipar69

4 hours ago, sipar69 said:

I sold my Nismo recently for a few reasons, but not disatisfaction. It's all about what you want from the car really.

There are undeniably 'better'  cars for similar money and the 370 platform is showing it's age, but they put such a big smile on your face, turn heads and feel special in a way that few other cars do. I doubt you'd be disappointed with the Nismo.

Just remember that you will definitely want to change the exhaust so budget for that.   

Thanks for that, the 370z just looks a bit more special than most cars in its price range. I've been looking at the usual suspects M240i, golf R etc. Planning to test drive them all though before I decide. Ordered the RS straight after the test drive but won't be doing that again.