TVR back tomorrow!

AMT

That is ugly as sin. It's just drooping everywhere, like it's been melted. I expected bland, I didn't expect ugly. And no way in a billion years is that a £90K interior. And yes, it does matter, especially at this price level.

And EPAS? Really? Only two manufacturers (Ferrari & Porsche) have managed to get a decent feel from EPAS right now, and they've had a budget just for that that I'm sure could have built this car twice over. Maybe they've got it right first time, but I remain sceptical.

Side exits are cool though. And of course it'll sound good. But that is an absolute waste of the TVR name, and doubly the Griffith one.

Good god Dan... you really are up for TVR coming back eh haha. As much as it pains me I expected a bit better also. I like the rear.. it has to be modern..it was going to be. The front though, maybe I didnt look at the shadow pics enough but in those pics its a bit stumpy and too sharp edged with shapes. Humm... I'll wait to see better pics. Hopefully it still goes and sounds ridiculous as all TVRs were. Theyve not always been the best at styling theres always been something a bit off with some design bits but thats just how they were.. this is just a modern representation ..I guess lol

Edited by AMT

37 minutes ago, 350 Russ said:

Any sort of credibility has been lost already, Shmee150 has bought one. 

Just finished watching Shmee, he's such a dullard and his over zealous "what expensive car can I buy next!"

still, yes it looks @*!# that's for sure. I don't mind the back end apart from the F type spoiler (which I hate on the F as well). Diffuser is too high. Side isn't bad if you block out the front. Lights front bumper and the swoops are flipping horrendous! 

Interior isnt bad, but it's not good either.  Would be interested to see what torque this 5 litre puts down. 

In summary they have totally and utterly ruined what was TVR. They should never have called it a Griffith.  They have lost my vote completely.

Edited by Wasso
  • Like 1

yeah seen a few vids on it now.  The rest of it is actually not bad its the headlights they just don't work, bet if it was simply a different design or sleaker lights it'd be fine. The seem to make or break the car...and in this case...break lol