370Z Full Cobra Exhaust (Inc. Y-pipe) & Berk HFC

Dynamic Turtle

I sold my 370ZN back to Nissan Mill Hill last week but they wanted the original exhaust and cats back on it hence why these aftermarket parts are up for sale. The Cobra has done 13k miles, Berk HFC 10k miles - I want £400 for them and £700 for the Cobra (inc Y-Pipe). Discounts of £75 and £250, respectively. These are both rare as rocking horse organ donors and hold their value very well. Discounted to £1000 for the pair (and OMG what a special combo they are). All nuts, bolts & gaskets included.

Note that the Cobra is probably the best-fitting aftermarket exhaust for the Nismo extended rear valance and fits with perfect alignment.

I'm based in Putney, SW London. Willing to travel a moderate distance to deliver if paid for in advance.

DT

20170904_180333_resized.jpg

20170904_180234_resized.jpg

20170904_180309_resized.jpg

Reflecting their rarity - you're welcome to pay Tarmac close to £1500 for the pair new if you'd prefer?

Never seen Berks go for less than £350 and some of them are years old. The Cobra HFCs are even more expensive.

How often does the full Cobra system come up? And when it does, do they go for <£700? Not that I've seen.

4 hours ago, Dynamic Turtle said:

Reflecting their rarity - you're welcome to pay Tarmac close to £1500 for the pair new if you'd prefer?

Never seen Berks go for less than £350 and some of them are years old. The Cobra HFCs are even more expensive.

How often does the full Cobra system come up? And when it does, do they go for <£700? Not that I've seen.

I sold mine for 400 

1 hour ago, Ekona said:

You sold it for miles too little then, £700 is a much more sensible price. 

At the time they were still available and I think I only payed around 800ish on a group buy and yes they did go up 

It was a great sound with standard cats:) once paired with de cat and supercharger it was just to much :headhurt:

I had already got the invidia and wanted some cash back 

4 minutes ago, nissanman312 said:

At the time they were still available and I think I only payed around 800ish on a group buy and yes they did go up 

It was a great sound with standard cats:) once paired with de cat and supercharger it was just to much :headhurt:

I had already got the invidia and wanted some cash back 

Yep that's probably going to hurt the eardrums a tad.

Berks + Cobra got compliments from a wide range of fezza, pork and lotus owner FWIW.

I expect this combo sounds quite similar to the one I had on my Nismo - Stillen CBE and Cobra HFCs.

The exhaust will sound good on its own, but HFCs are a great addition as they enable you to make the car sound more aggressive when you want it to, but perfectly civilised when needed.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...