New Forum Tips - My Advert Doesn't Appear

First off, in answer to your question, the whole team deal with ad approval/rejection.

The guidelines we use are covered here, each Team Member uses these to make a decision, if you follow these, your ads should never be rejected.

The most common, though not exclusive, error is not posting valid pictures. These should show the item and username. An example of failing this particular rule would be something like this:

IMG_2393.PNG

Links to images are fine, though uploaded ones are easier for all. These three links above go to these pages below:

IMG_2392.PNG

I checked the 19 Photos of Donald Trump, Blackpool Gran Shocks Doctors, 10 Signs of Cancer and 25 Most Beautiful Girls' First Names - none showed High Flow Cats or a Cobra Exhaust ;)

FORUM TIP - Use the preview button (circled below) to see if your images display correctly, before you post. If you're using links instead of uploaded images. Check the links work.

IMG_2394.PNG

The Team would love to PM every single person who fails to post ads correctly, but we have jobs and there are too many. This video shows an example image upload from 2:18. 

Guides and tips can be found here: https://www.350z-uk.com/forum/9-forum-help/

• Haha 1

• 2 years later...

Hi I am completely new to forums anywhere so I need to ask a couple of daft questions :  firstly, I keep reading pm pm pm on the forum, what does it stand for please? Also in placing an ad it says you need a minimum of 15 postings, what is a posting....is it simply a message you add to a section of a forum? 

1 minute ago, ajvindiesel said:

Appreciate that. Busy time for me with booking a supercharging and wanting to sell several OEM bits from my 350z. Never been on a forum in my life so having to learn quick. 

No problem i was in the same boat a few years ago

• 10 months later...

Hi guys, I've listed my car over the weekend in the for sale section but it's still showing as pending, I just wanted to check if it was OK or if I need to amend it to get it visable? 

I appreciate your all busy outside of this forum but thought I'd check incase I've done something wrong. 

🙂

10 hours ago, m4nn13 said:

Hi guys, I've listed my car over the weekend in the for sale section but it's still showing as pending, I just wanted to check if it was OK or if I need to amend it to get it visable? 

I appreciate your all busy outside of this forum but thought I'd check incase I've done something wrong. 

🙂

Apologies, I didn't see the notification for this one until just now - should be approved now. GLWTS.

• 4 months later...
3 hours ago, Ry-B said:

Hello, Just wanted to check if my for sale post had been missed? believe it meets all the rules but has been pending for a while 

Sorry, didn’t see an alert for this one for approval, approved now.

• Like 1