Trackday for £99 anyone ?

retro_al

got a few trackdays planned in the coming months, Blyton end of September, then Donington in October and Silverstone in November. haven't done Mallory for a long time, was the first trackday I ever did about 5 years ago now.

sure you'll have a blast. to be honest weather in this country can do anything at any time - the only guarantee in December is that the sun setting will call time about 4pm.

5 hours ago, brillomaster said:

got a few trackdays planned in the coming months, Blyton end of September, then Donington in October and Silverstone in November. haven't done Mallory for a long time, was the first trackday I ever did about 5 years ago now.

sure you'll have a blast. to be honest weather in this country can do anything at any time - the only guarantee in December is that the sun setting will call time about 4pm.

Are you still sharing drives in your car brillo 

i am indeed, normally just ask people to pay their way with tyres and brakes. though the next 3 trackdays I have planned I have takers already, and then over the winter I'm planning on a switch to a BMW Z4 3.0, so my views on letting other people drive and how much I charge may change a bit.

2 hours ago, brillomaster said:

i am indeed, normally just ask people to pay their way with tyres and brakes. though the next 3 trackdays I have planned I have takers already, and then over the winter I'm planning on a switch to a BMW Z4 3.0, so my views on letting other people drive and how much I charge may change a bit.

Yeah of course 

That's cool just wondered 

• 4 weeks later...