Breakdown cover PLUS

Flex

So my mate has just bought a beamer 530d 2012 model, quite nice.

He's got the BMW assist included, sounds really good, last week, one of the suspension arms/balloon went wrong, they sent out a new X5, took his away repaired it and brought it back and he had the X5 for a weekend trip.

It got me thinking are there any other policies you can take out like this, I mean AA, RAC et al all do onwards trip cover but I'm not sure they take your car away, whilst dropping of an emergency vehicle for you to use.

I have onward journey with RAC. Wife's megane  died on day one of a Cornwall holiday, they towed the megane to my trusted garage back in Essex and we had a brand new Focus ST Line delivered to the cottage the following morning. Used it for the rest of the week and drove it back to home to Surrey where it was picked up again from the house. Awesome service :thumbs:

Nope, they partner with Europcar - we just let the RAC know we wanted a hire car and Europcar contacted us asking where we wanted it delivered to. We had to pay a small fee (£7 delivery) to get it delivered but as I said it was really easy to organise took a few minutes over the phone and we had a virtually brand new Focus to use.