370z headlights on a 350z.

Kev

like it ! although there are still few bits that need sorting ,especially for a car that is promoting a kit

the wheels are cool and the interior is nice as well but probably a bit of an overkill with red almost everywhere

2 minutes ago, Kev said:

I was hoping they wouldn't be noticeable on a black car? :)

They will, they really will. The correct way to do a big conversion like that is to buy high-quality pieces (i.e. not replicas) and get a decent bodyshop to fit. Cheapy parts will fit like crap and look like crap, and will need a ton of bodywork to fit. Even the proper stuff will need a bit of jiggery pokery, which is why it's so important to find a decent bodyshop not just a cheap one.

Else you end up with a sack of sh*t like in the video. ;)

38 minutes ago, Ekona said:

They will, they really will. The correct way to do a big conversion like that is to buy high-quality pieces (i.e. not replicas) and get a decent bodyshop to fit. Cheapy parts will fit like crap and look like crap, and will need a ton of bodywork to fit. Even the proper stuff will need a bit of jiggery pokery, which is why it's so important to find a decent bodyshop not just a cheap one.

Else you end up with a sack of sh*t like in the video. ;)

I was only joking mate. I thought you knew. It's god awful. 

• 3 months later...