Stock exhaust = Broken! Time for a new one I guess, but which one??

eroll_350z

So I was just about to go out for a drive, started the car and heard a blowing sound from the left rear, checked and saw the below. 

So I think it's time for a new one :D. I am looking at the Cobra resonated sports exhaust from Mitz at Cougar Store, as I use the car as much as I can and don't want it to drone on long journeys, just to give it a "proper" zed sound. I know a good few of you are running this exhaust, would you happily recommend this one or any others? Apologies if this has been asked many times before! 

Cheers 

E20170831_191407.thumb.jpg.5d8cf29ec23d474c78fc4d71e88893b4.jpg

Not sure if it is of any interest to you, but have a used japspeed back box that I'm looking to get rid of. Not looking for much for it and does sound nice.

Let me know if you are interested and I can send you some pictures. :thumbs:

• Like 1

1 hour ago, DJ_MDL said:

Not sure if it is of any interest to you, but have a used japspeed back box that I'm looking to get rid of. Not looking for much for it and does sound nice.

Let me know if you are interested and I can send you some pictures. :thumbs:

I have been looking at back boxes but that was before I noticed the huge gap in the pipes, so I thought while I'm at it, either change the center pipe too or go all out and get a full system, so I think I will have to pass on that offer, but thank you anyway :). Also, just out of interest, what year is your z? I have seen a few contradicting answers as to whether a pre 06 back box will not fit a post 06?

1 hour ago, DJ_MDL said:

Hi mate, not to worry, it was worth a try :lol: It is from an 04 Z? I was unaware of this issue.

Always bud! Yeah I wasn't either until I started researching it, I have an 08 and apparently they don't fit without a few little mods to hangers and things. Not sure how true it is but I'd like one to just be a straight bolt on, saves so much hassle. Have you tried ebay and the likes? I'm sure the box won't stay around for long if you was to list it.

25 minutes ago, DJ_MDL said:

Yeah better to just save the hassle! Chucked it on gumtree when first took I off but no luck and just haven't got round to trying anything else :thumbs:

Yeah exactly my thoughts. Well hopefully you sell it soon mate, good luck with it! :thumbs:

• Like 1