Proud owner of my first ever Z

Hi all,

New to the community! Thought I'd say a quick hello and how's it going? I bought my 350z about a month ago and got to grips with it after previously owning a Civic Type R FN2, which was a good car to own! Saw the Z at the garage and just couldn't say no. 

It's a Night Blue 2008 HR model, fell in love with the colour, as the sun was out and the metallic flake shines through nicely. Anyway, long enough intro, I'll be sure to take a look around at some other users Z's and feel sorry for my bank account after I've ordered many parts. 

Cheers! 

E

20170831_104838.thumb.jpg.66f365e20e56bd80bae46ada6a8f1f4f.jpg

IMG_20170815_170910_761.thumb.jpg.cea0088838c60b4002ada18c45a89090.jpg

20170812_181640.jpg

Edited by eroll_350z
  • Like 1

13 minutes ago, veeg33 said:

Hello and welcome, you'll need a stubby.....Honda RDX stubby -->

Thanks man! I did have a stubby on mine before but wasn't getting any signal, but to be fair, it was only about 3".

Have you got one on yours? If so do you still get good radio signal? 

2 hours ago, eroll_350z said:

Thanks man! I did have a stubby on mine before but wasn't getting any signal, but to be fair, it was only about 3".

Have you got one on yours? If so do you still get good radio signal? 

'Honda' stubby to keep the Honda sprit in your zed B) I do have a Honda stubby on mine and signal is fine :)

Edited by veeg33

10 minutes ago, veeg33 said:

'Honda' stubby to keep the Honda sprit in your zed B). I do have a Honda stubby on mine and signal is fine :)

Definitely will always have a soft spot for a good Honda so will try to keep the spirit as you say aha. Brilliant, thanks for that, nice to know you still get signal, will look at getting one as soon as, need to replace that sky-high aerial! Thanks again. 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, GMballistic said:

Welcome aboard. :welcome:

Had a few Honda Civic Type R's myself. No VTEC on the Zed but still got some go, go, go! :teeth: :drive1

Oooh yes it has! Will not get tired of that torque in the 350. Do miss my Type R sometimes! 

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Redsky said:

Welcome :D So you went from high rev HP to a good amount of torquey grunt. Must be nice to have had a chance to play with both :) 

Thanks for the welcome! It has been nice, to go from a vtec engine screaming at 8600rpm to a growling V6 and a kick in the backside when you give it a boot full, been good to have a go in both, I'll be honest, I sometimes do miss the vtec crossover :lol:. It'll just take some getting used to I suppose! But, I did need RWD in my life :teeth:

9 minutes ago, eroll_350z said:

Thanks for the welcome! It has been nice, to go from a vtec engine screaming at 8600rpm to a growling V6 and a kick in the backside when you give it a boot full, been good to have a go in both, I'll be honest, I sometimes do miss the vtec crossover :lol:. It'll just take some getting used to I suppose! But, I did need RWD in my life :teeth:

Guess you could always get a couple of turbos on your Zed :p Get that kick in the back just like Vtec, just a touch pricey xD

1 hour ago, Redsky said:

Guess you could always get a couple of turbos on your Zed :p Get that kick in the back just like Vtec, just a touch pricey xD

Trust me, I have already looked at turbos :lol:, but my wallet just shriveled up looking at the price. Maybe in the (very) distant future haha 

31 minutes ago, eroll_350z said:

Trust me, I have already looked at turbos :lol:, but my wallet just shriveled up looking at the price. Maybe in the (very) distant future haha 

I think my entire bank account just got up and left when i looked xD It complained enough when I had to replace my clutch >.> 

14 minutes ago, da.murf said:

Beautiful colour. Any more reflection or closeup pictures? 

Lovely and welcome aboard!!

Thank you! Not at the moment, I'll be sure to give it a clean before I take some! Hopefully going to take some artsy fartsy pictures soon too.