Thankyou to Will370z

ioneabee

well, sadly Will has decided to step down from the team.

He has served the forum from well before my time and as with most of us, time moves on and other commitments take precedent.

We wish him well, however I trust he will still be making comment and contributing whenever time allows

from me ........... Thank you very much Will for making me spend all that money :blush:

• Like 1

Thanks all. Have to say it's been an absolute pleasure helping as part of the team here and giving something back to a place that has given me so much over the years. Little did I know when I signed up that it would lead to so many good friendships and a big social change for me.

A lot goes on behind the scenes Here with a lot of hard work by the team to keep things ticking over and running smoothly. Unfortunately I no longer have the time to spare for an active admin role so it's only fair to make way for someone more active.

dont worry you don't get rid of me that easily though, I'll still be here posting and sticking my oar in, just not in an official capacity. But then as Sean Connery said "never say never again" , I may be back :)

and andy it was a pleasure helping you part with your cash.

btw I imagine I'm a skittle slow here but who changed my tag to baldrick......

Edited by Will370z
  • Like 7

Thanks Will.Apppreciate your time and dedication to making this a great place.Hope to still see you around.Would be good to see you at the Grasshopper in a couple of weeks if you are around.

Martin

11 hours ago, Will370z said:

and andy it was a pleasure helping you part with your cash.

btw I imagine I'm a skittle slow here but who changed my tag to baldrick......

well ........... you did say you had a cunning plan :blush::stir:

5 hours ago, Payco said:

Thanks Will.Apppreciate your time and dedication to making this a great place.Hope to still see you around.Would be good to see you at the Grasshopper in a couple of weeks if you are around.

Martin

Would love to and see your new toy but I think the meet clashes with the goodwood revival

Echo what Lexx says, but also one of the greatest stalwarts of the forum generally and always up for meets, drive-outs and a good old hoon whenever other things in life did not intervene. :clap:

Seems a very long time when we first met up at Horsham for a drive with other Zedders.......but have looked up to you ever since, me being a 6'2" shortarse in comparison. :thumbs: 

• Like 2