[SOLD]03 JDM Nismo Zed £4500

350 Russ

Here I am selling my much loved Nissan 350z. I have owned this car for nearly 8 years and have loved every single minute of it. The car has 76730 miles on the clock but this may increase slightly. 

Just had a new MOT put on for the buyer, I have upgraded this car with top of the range accessories to great expense and no cheap parts which will fail in a years time, it has also been fully serviced by myself with the best oils and parts. 
New spark plugs 3000 miles ago, whilst I was doing these I also changed to gearbox oil and the differential fluid. 
It has had new uprated EBF brake discs and pads, Autotechnic braided lines, and RBF Brake fluid with loads of meat left so nothing to worry about there for years to come. 
All the tyres are Hancook V12 ventus EVO with roughly 7mm of tread.
MOT until 30/7/18.
It starts and runs perfectly every time, its an extremely fun car to drive on open roads but not at all harsh or loud on the motorway and will happily cruise at 70 with the radio and heated seats on for long distances. 

List of all modifications;

Stainless steel exhaust from Y pipe back
GT spec braces to add body rigidity but not effect ride quality
KW spec coilovers (over £1000 worth)
Mishimoto silicone hoses
Mishimoto oil cooler with thermostatic sandwich plate which allows the engine to warm up before cooling the oil and keeping it at 80*
Defi oil temperature gauge
K&N typhoon induction kit
Plenum spacer to give all cylinders equal airflow
Aluminium under tray (replaces crappy nissan plastic one)
Facelift LED rear tail lights
Rays 18" alloys
Nismo bodykit and spoiler

It also has had its steering wheel re-trimmed recently which feels great to hold, Heated electric leather seats, electric folding mirrors, CD/Radio. 

The 350z must be run on super unleaded, don't listen to anyone who tells you it doesnt, I have all receipts proving it has been run on nothing but shell V power in all the time I have owned it. 

Im only selling due to having a baby. 

The only bad points are i only have 1 key and the front bumper has some damage to the bottom from speed humps. Other than that it is a fantastic car and I have loved every single minute with it and always get positive comments from people. 

Japanese import

One more thing I should add. ABSOLUTLY NO RUST!!!!!

£4500

Front 3:4 pass.jpg

Front 3:4 driver.jpg

Rear 3:4.jpg

IMG_2234.jpg

Gauges.jpg

Engine bay.jpg

Interior 1.jpg

interior 2.jpg

Front Strut.jpg

Rear Strut.jpg

Brace 2.jpg