Ark Grip question.

mr v6

This system was already on the car when I bought it a year ago, I've seen a number of pics of the system both on here & the internet & they all appear to have a mirror finish, whereas mine is sort of a satin finish. I've polished it with Autosol, Mothers MAG & aluminium polish & Megs NXT metal polish. It comes up better, but certainly not a mirror finish I wanted. Their website as of now doesn't give you a choice of finishes other than the tailpipe..:dry:

On 16/08/2017 at 17:57, SpeckUK said:

Mines been on for about a year now and I wouldn't say it's mirror it's more just stainless :D but hey I bet if I spent a few good hours it might get close!

IMG_2049.JPG

Yours doesn't have the burnt tips, I presume you opted not to have them? Yours looks like what mine does. I've been out again tonight with some Megs NXT metal polish to clean it up. I could probably get a better finish if I spent longer on it, but to be honest, I don't fancy lying on the ground for that long, neighbours will think I'm odd:lol:.

1 hour ago, mr v6 said:

Yours doesn't have the burnt tips, I presume you opted not to have them? Yours looks like what mine does. I've been out again tonight with some Megs NXT metal polish to clean it up. I could probably get a better finish if I spent longer on it, but to be honest, I don't fancy lying on the ground for that long, neighbours will think I'm odd:lol:.

Haha! Funny story to that I kinda polished the blue tint off the tips "oops" pro tip don't autosol the burnt tips :lol:

so there sitting on my shelf kinda prefer it with out them on to be honest 

yeah the laying on the ground bit hurts after about 5mins but I have access to a lift so I'll do it at some point!