[SOLD]FOR SALE: My Beloved R35 GT-R Track Pack Edition

ZMANALEX

Small clue: It will be a road car as I still have my 720bhp 350Z for track fun.

Okay, a prize of a 350Z VQ35DE 3 PIECE EXEDY CLUTCH KIT to who ever guesses correctly, the brand and exact model of the replacement car.

I don't know how this would work, however I would like to set each guess at 50p with all the proceeds going direct to the forum using the donate button.

If more than one person guesses correctly, then the first correct guess wins the prize.

The competition is open now, and will close mid October.

The winner will be notified on here, and only forum members can join in.

Perhaps, an admin can advise if this bit of fun is within forum rules and regulations.

• Like 2

Great idea Alex, but given the endless oiptions of potential road cars and you indicate the Roadster will be for the track fun that kinda suggests the new car will be more for passion than track, howabouts you give us a mininum and maximum new purchase price figure within, say, a £75k range? ;)

For me I would be happy to pay a few quid for the forum, which we all use for free, for each go given 50p might be a headache for the forum treasurer :lol:  Oh, and I'll pass on the prize :wacko:......................when I win :teeth:

• Like 1

3 hours ago, ZMANALEX said:

Small clue: It will be a road car as I still have my 720bhp 350Z for track fun.

Okay, a prize of a 350Z VQ35DE 3 PIECE EXEDY CLUTCH KIT to who ever guesses correctly, the brand and exact model of the replacement car.

I don't know how this would work, however I would like to set each guess at 50p with all the proceeds going direct to the forum using the donate button.

If more than one person guesses correctly, then the first correct guess wins the prize.

The competition is open now, and will close mid October.

The winner will be notified on here, and only forum members can join in.

Perhaps, an admin can advise if this bit of fun is within forum rules and regulations.

You gotta send me the build sheet for that 350... dayum.

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Ebized said:

Great idea Alex, but given the endless oiptions of potential road cars and you indicate the Roadster will be for the track fun that kinda suggests the new car will be more for passion than track, howabouts you give us a mininum and maximum new purchase price figure within, say, a £75k range? ;)

For me I would be happy to pay a few quid for the forum, which we all use for free, for each go given 50p might be a headache for the forum treasurer :lol:  Oh, and I'll pass on the prize :wacko:......................when I win :teeth:

Makes sense I suppose Colin, so let's say between 50K and 150K.

Peeps can always donate more than 50p a pop if they wish.

I was trying to keep it cheap so that it would be a bit of fun and peeps would have more goes and more chance of winning: ie  10 goes for a fiver.

I don't really think that the forum treasurer will mind counting all those 50p pieces. :lol:

43 minutes ago, Keyser said:

I'm just going to ask your good lady for a clue though just to get ahead of the crowd :lol:

Good luck with that mate, as last I heard she was going to join the forum just so she can participate. :lol:

• Like 2

I'll stick a fiver in and give myself 10 guesses but the rest will come later. New nsx and LC500 were good calls but he's ruled out the nsx

1. Aston Martin V8 Vantage

2. Aston Martin Virage

3. Aston Martin DBS/9

4. Jaguar F Type

5. Bentley Cont GT 

6. Corvette C7

7. Dodge Challenger 

Cant think of anything else that isn't German or Italian unless he's going for a high powered SUV to replace the shogun?

• Like 2

13 hours ago, DoogyRev said:

its prob another GTR . .  what about this one Alex? :lol:

nissan-gtr-replica-celica-3.jpg

nissan-gtr-replica-celica-1.jpg

Yes thats right is a very fancy Toyota Celica GTR :lol:

Reckon there will be a few on here who love that wide arch with wheels that dont fill the arches look ;)

Got to love that Lexus.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 months later...
  • 2 weeks later...