Anyone experienced ceramic pro?

parello9

You can use SiRamik SC15 on wraps, it's good stuff and costs 1/3 the price of that. The trouble isn't finding a product, it's the technique required to put it on: With paint, if you get it wrong you simply grab a rotary and remove it to start again, get it wrong on vinyl and you're ripping that section off as you can't compound it off.

Given the cost involved, I'd use SC15 over that stuff. It's good to work with, and no need to spend extra if you don't need to. Bearing in mind you also need the Top layer of that stuff as well...

I use gtechiq myself, always had great results. It's just important you clean and decontaminate the surface first and then apply the coating in small sections, buffying off throughly. Always test first, there's loads of videos on how to apply these types of coatings in YouTube. 

37 minutes ago, Ekona said:

Have you tried it on vinyl wrap at all? Just wondering how it compares really.

Not a complete car but components and panels. To me it isn't the same as a painted panel, the clarity from paint is enhanced but it works on all surfaces really, it still protects and along with hydrophobic coatings still offers water repellent properties. 

• Like 1