Calling Basingstoke (and other) Zed's

Zeezeebaba

I'm looking to get another Basingstoke meet organised for late August or early September. I know a few of you are local to me so let's get our heads together and get something sorted :)

Ideally this time a day meet at a weekend, last time around it was an evening pub meet but we were close to getting overwhelmed on the car parking spaces as I grossly underestimated the fantastic turnout by the excellent members on here.

It doesn't necessarily have to be in the town but wherever we decide permission will need to be sought at the venue.

• 2 weeks later...

Hello mate, hope your well. Agreed on Longbridge Mill, also a shorter hop for Reading members.

I'm probably moving the car on in October as I start a new job with a car that month and will be buying my Elise hence the reason for a short notice meet. 

I need to PM local members as no one has caught this thread bar you :)

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
55 minutes ago, EzeePzee said:

I’m waiting for more info on meets - believe there has been one or two at the Portsmouth Arms pub before - it’s less than 5 mins from my front door too :)

Yes mate it was a good turn out at the PA. I don't own a Z anymore but would be up for a meet in the VX220