[SOLD]Zunsport Grill

Rich260

This is for the pre facelift bumper. Very good condition but with no fixings. Just requires some 50mm screws that screw in to the plastic behind the oem grill. Or cable ties.

£40 collected from Farnborough, Hampshite or £45 posted.

15026411139426906457.jpg

3 hours ago, Rob350 said:

£30 posted maybe.. as the're is no fixings so I'll have to bodge fit it

If you want it for £30 your welcome to it bud:)

The only fixings zunsport supply are black screws which you can get from most good DIY shops so it would fit as good as new.

7 hours ago, Rich260 said:

If you want it for £30 your welcome to it bud:)

The only fixings zunsport supply are black screws which you can get from most good DIY shops so it would fit as good as new.

The other option for fitting is cable ties as that's what I used on mine (2 screws in the middle and 2 cable ties on each end/4 total).

Wasn't even noticeable on my black grill when fitted but I still reckon you'd struggle to see the ties even on a silver grill. You can also get silver coloured or clear cable ties to make it even less noticeable than the black ones. ;)

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Rich260 said:

Still for sale. Had a few pm's which I have responded to but no buyers.

Very strange as this is an absolute bargain for a genuine Zunsport grille. You could think that maybe it's because it's silver but then it can be so easily sprayed with black paint that it shouldn't put buyers off. 

Hopefully you'll get a genuine buyer soon. ;)