Aftermarket/Custom Headlights What Have you Got?

Erni902

Hi guys, one of the final aesthetic mods for the exterior of the car (after the rear spoiler has been painted and fitted) is headlights. I have a 2004 DE so have the early light units. I am after some kind of aftermarket lights or a custom job done. Can you guys help me out by posting what lights you have so I can get some ideas of where I want to go with them. I think at the moment the favourite option is a set of facelift lights, split and have reflectors sprayed black, indicator blanked/capped off and a switchback 'Audi style' led light strip for DRL and indicator.

Lets see what you guys have so I can get some ideas :)

Were they these ones? I do like them and they are half done but Id want to split them to add the switchback strip, spray the indicator reflector black and the projector housing would have to go black aswell along with getting rid of the hideous clear lens in front of the indicator bulb. 

s-l1600.jpg

SHEZZA is spot on, I've got DEPO black internals and I've had them on the car since November'ish.

DEPO did make RHD lights but they have been discontinued, you can only get LHD lights now.

Unlike the UK beam cutoffs that "kick" at the sides, these are more US style and are flat with a step up which makes them easier to adjust to avoid blinding oncoming traffic.

You can get them still off eBay (where i got mine) from around £400 shipped.

Found these after a quick search, £399

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-02-09-XENON-D2S-HEADLIGHTS-BLACK-/282534906576

My build thread:

21 hours ago, Sargara said:

SHEZZA is spot on, I've got DEPO black internals and I've had them on the car since November'ish.

DEPO did make RHD lights but they have been discontinued, you can only get LHD lights now.

Unlike the UK beam cutoffs that "kick" at the sides, these are more US style and are flat with a step up which makes them easier to adjust to avoid blinding oncoming traffic.

You can get them still off eBay (where i got mine) from around £400 shipped.

Found these after a quick search, £399

http://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/NISSAN-350Z-02-09-XENON-D2S-HEADLIGHTS-BLACK-/282534906576

My build thread:

Cheers mate an interesting read on your build thread. I might be tempted to go for these then if they are easy enough to adjust