PAYCOS NEW NISMO 370Z BUILD

Payco

On 17/08/2017 at 08:44, Payco said:

More progress completed yesterday. Firstly car was dropped on Tein Springs. The Ark dual grip exhaust was fitted but not without major issues. Be careful if you buy one to fit on the Mark 2 Nismo, The tailpipes sit deep into the rear valance and cannot be seen and don't align. I took the decision to have the pipes cut, a sleeve put in the rear section to extend it and have it welded. The final result is fine but its an added cost.

The second challenge was the 25mm spacers do not work on the car if dropped on the Teins. The rears rub instantly. I removed the spacers completely and all the wheelS now sit flush.

Few photos of the exhaust when first fitted so you can see the issue. Have added a photo of how she now looks. Will post some better photos when the sun comes out to play.

ZORST1.JPG

ZORST 2.jpg

Can you take a pic dead on from the back? Look like they sit a bit funny? Love what you've done so far - Making my wishlist longer though ;)

• Like 1

Here you are Mike. They are spot on. I am a perfectionist and so is the guy who fitted it for me. They protrude 5mm, just enough to show the ARK wording on the tips. Sounds just as good as the ARK I fitted on my 350z. No rasp, just a lovely deep burble.

Would be good to see you at the South East meet I have arranged for Sept.

Martin

ZORSTA.JPG

ZORSTB.JPG

ZORST C.JPG

Ha ha, it's where it was when I collected to the car.i will be relocating but the car has been in the workshop all week.I have SKY and BT sport on my dashcam,hence why it's mounted there...

• Like 1

Ok, so the sun is out so to speak. Here are a few final photos of how she looks now lowered, ARK on and the other goodies. I will stop boring everyone now. Just off to get my private plates back on and she's done.

NC1.JPG

NC2.JPG

NC3.JPG

• Like 1

nice ,where have you wired your cam into,and would you recommend nextbase as the one at £35.00gets a great write up.:teeth:

and by the way we never get bored of build threads as every body is different and we are always looking for new ideas,like my 32gb ipod which has a metal case I can mount it on the dash with a magnetic vent holder,so one side of my screen is my phone , the other is my ipod:yahoo:

• 1 month later...
  • 9 months later...

Things have moved on a little further. Had Mopedmark custom make me some canards which have had mixed reviews. I think they look great in the flesh. Car booked in with our resident wrapper (Zippypooz) for a part wrap in a fews time so watch this space.

AADC266B-F0B8-4F9F-9D2D-CC4D0EEE8487.jpeg

AF3A4B38-1CC1-4614-86FA-3E87C0C33A21.jpeg

952B0CE9-FE9B-4617-A776-A206E1DF29F5.jpeg

• Like 2

Btw, I’ve got my Ark Grip and the same MK2 Nismo Bumper as you. They don’t stick out much or at all, but they were aligned perfectly and didn’t need modification? I had Fast intentions before that too and again, they were aligned fine, just didn’t stick out much 

F3B62C89-A234-4072-9A7C-0686496A2368.jpeg

C8C7062E-14B7-4308-B70D-A773681ADB3C.jpeg

1EFD37CD-6AE1-43CC-BF30-854DAB6ED2DC.jpeg

4D5E6E63-2EA8-42A0-BC42-120BFF3D135E.jpeg

42B612D2-2821-4464-8780-C7F25DBC8AE6.jpeg

B5E9F4E0-381A-4DF2-9E49-1796F4548FF9.jpeg

• Like 1