PAYCOS NEW NISMO 370Z BUILD

Payco

The long wait from May to August finally ended yesterday when i took the train down to RS Direct in Bristol to collect my 350z replacement. The team at RS Direct are a credit to the motoring trade. The service was second to none and it was refreshing to purchase from true car enthusiasts. I have a few things happening to the car next week and will post more photos of the car later today and progress next week. For time being here is a photo of a happy me picking it up yesterday.

NISMO COLLECTION.JPG

Edited by Payco
  • Like 9

1. Ok, so the week starts with a trip to see Scott at Abbey to fit my Stillen Injen Gen 3 intakes. Great service as always. More things happening tomorrow.
  • INTAKES.thumb.jpg.f9ba7a52af2d67aca60d54447af06353.jpg

INTAKES.jpg

INTAKES 2.jpg

Edited by Payco
photo error
  • Like 2

More progress completed yesterday. Firstly car was dropped on Tein Springs. The Ark dual grip exhaust was fitted but not without major issues. Be careful if you buy one to fit on the Mark 2 Nismo, The tailpipes sit deep into the rear valance and cannot be seen and don't align. I took the decision to have the pipes cut, a sleeve put in the rear section to extend it and have it welded. The final result is fine but its an added cost.

The second challenge was the 25mm spacers do not work on the car if dropped on the Teins. The rears rub instantly. I removed the spacers completely and all the wheelS now sit flush.

Few photos of the exhaust when first fitted so you can see the issue. Have added a photo of how she now looks. Will post some better photos when the sun comes out to play.

ZORST1.JPG

ZORST 2.jpg

NEW LOOK.jpg

• Like 4