Need some help from you guys

Jay M1988

Well I have just got my car back from the bodyshop and it seems they've wayyyyy over tightened the wheel nuts to the point I couldn't get them off at all. Anyway I tried using a pry bar just to get more leverage and on my last wheel nut on the whole car it snapped and right at the head too so no place to grab a hold of at all. 

My question to you all is wtf do I do? 

Can I have the stud drilled out? Can the stud be replaced and is it a big job for a garage? 

Oh man, you should've just taken it back and made it their problem to sort. Name and shame at least!

But no, it's not a huge job by any means. Just find a decent garage to do it, and I don't mean just Nissan main dealers unless you supply your own lube. Any competent place will be able to sort this for you.

• Like 1

Slight update guys, I managed to drill the stud out myself and have just received a replacement stud from Torqen, all going well Ill have the new stud on tonight. Ive seen guides on youtube for replacing the stud on the 350, doesn't look too hard.