[SOLD]2007 350Z HR Grey For Sale 81k Miles £8250

Jp606

The time has come for me to put my Zed up for sale, it has been my pride and joy for the past 4 years and has been extremely well cared for. This car has covered 34,000 miles during my ownership purely for road trips and sunny weekends. Oil and filter changed every 6 months regardless of mileage and has had two P3 (major) services, the most recent being in late 2016 and the last oil and filter change in March 2017. Every receipt has been kept, including every fuel receipt to prove Shell V Power has only ever been used. MOT until April 2018. It comes with logbook, all keys and stacks of paperwork. 

Bodywork is in good condition and has been detailed regularly, front bumper and bonnet has usual stone chips expected from a 10 year old car and some light scratches on interior plastics, some wear to the leather seats though nothing major. 

It was remapped by Abbey Motorsport in June 2014 with an UpRev remap, producing around 325bhp (dyno print outs provided) which greatly compliments the driving experience. The car also has the following subtle modifications:

Invidia Gemini cat back exhaust, 
Eibach anti-roll bars,
Whiteline adjustable drop links,
Tein S-Tech lowering springs,
HEL stainless steel braided brake hoses,
Genuine Nismo gear knob,
HKS panel filters,
Zunsport grill,
And a few cosmetic bits (badges, bonnet gas struts etc) 

Discs and pads good, front tyres 7mm left, rears 6.5mm. 

Has all the usual factory options expected with the GT pack - Rays alloys, heated leather seats, cruise control, bluetooth, Bose sound system, Brembo brakes etc. 

Feel free to ask any questions or request additional photos - there's many located in my build thread link in my signature.  Located in West Sussex.

PRICE £8,250

IMG_1061.JPG

IMG_1062.JPG

IMG_1063.JPG

IMG_1064.JPG

IMG_1065.JPG

IMG_1066.JPG

IMG_1067.JPG

IMG_1069.JPG

IMG_1070.JPG

IMG_1071.JPG

IMG_1072.JPG