[SOLD]2006 Facelift 350z GT- Chilli red, Nismo, low mileage- £8850

Cro

Nissan 350z GT 2006 facelift in Chilli Red low mileage

I have my gorgeous 350z for sale, it’s time to move up to the GTR so please no P/X offers for anything else.

I have owned this car twice in it’s lifetime which I think is a statement to how loved it has been. I first owned it from approximately 11k miles and sold it at 27k miles. It was always the one car that I missed and when it came up for sale again a couple of years later I had to have it back for a while longer. I bought it back on 42k and it currently sits on just under 51k miles. Needless to say very low mileage for its age.

It is treated like a baby and wants for nothing with no expense spared. All of the modifcations have been done by me so I know the car inside out.

The spec:

296 bhp as standard

50902 miles (may go up from daily use)

2 Keys plus valet key

Full service history

Full GT Spec – Brembo brakes, leather seats, cruise control

Factory fitted Nismo V1 kit- An expensive option from the factory and includes front bumper, side skirts, rear spats and rear spoiler. The front bumper has been upgraded to the V2 Nismo bumper which looks fantastic

Berks HFC’s not long fitted, approximately 5k miles ago (standard cats available)

Miltek Y pipe fitted at the same time 5k miles ago

Genuine Nismo exhaust stamped with the weldina placque, very hard to find and in great condition. Sounds absolutely unreal. It was fitted to the car when I had it initially, something around 19k miles from memory

Genuine BMW style 95s- These are a staggered set of 19s, stamped BMW and Borbet on the back and very hard to get a hold of in genuine form. These are fitted with 20mm adapter spacers. Changes the Nissan fitment to the BMW fitment and the concave looks great on the car. Refurbed not long ago so in great condition

XYZ coilovers fully adjustable for both height and rebound- Easily the best coilovers I have ever used, much better than the kw v3s, gaz, spax etc that I have experience with. The car is setup with a standard feel at a height that gives no rubbing at all and gets you over the speedramps and potholes with no issue.

Pioneer double din DVD player. Paited with the Incartec leads to allow the steering wheel controls to remain functional, Iphone 7 lead fitted into the middle cubby area. It also has Bluetooth telephone functionality, the standard radio is available as is the standard Bluetooth setup.

LED sidelight bulbs- colour matches the Xenons perfectly

De-wipered rear

Carbon fibre bonnet struts

Optional rear boot mat

The internal door handles have been wrapped in 3m di-noc carbon fibre. All 350z’s suffer from scratches in these areas and this was a perfect solution for that

In the last 7k miles I have carried out the following service items for peace of mind:

-Oil and filter change

-Spark plugs changed

-Both belts changed

-HKS panel filter upgrade

-Gearbox oil change using genuine Nissan fluid

-Rear diff oil changed using Nissan fluid

-Front and rear pads

Receipts available for almost everything I have done

The car is in very good condition both inside and out, as with all cars there are some stone chips but the front bumper has been recently resprayed so these should be at a minimum.

You can find my build threads on the likes of RMS Motoring, 350z-uk etc where you can all of the work that I have carried out. Photobucket may have ruined a lot of the photos but feel free to ask for any you would like to see.

Additional photos available no problem.

Car is located just outside Belfast. Close to both airports and ferry ports

The price is £8850, no silly offers please. If it doesn’t sell for something I’m happy with I am more than happy to keep and enjoy. Hopefully these are next on the list for the prices to start going up!

Private plate not included

FullSizeRender-2.jpg

FullSizeRender-3.jpg

FullSizeRender-4.jpg

FullSizeRender-5.jpg

FullSizeRender-6.jpg

FullSizeRender-7.jpg

FullSizeRender-8.jpg

FullSizeRender-9.jpg

FullSizeRender-10.jpg

FullSizeRender.jpg

• Like 2

• 3 weeks later...

Genuine question lads, does coming to Northern Ireland for a car really put mainlanders off? I've have 3 or 4 people very interested until the point they realise the car is over here. 

I've been over several times for cars in England, Scotland and Wales and I don't think people here would think twice about doing it. Nothing apart from a quick flight and ferry home doesn't sort. Obviously the homework needs to be a little more rigorous than usual but it hasn't been a problem in the past

24 minutes ago, Cro said:

Genuine question lads, does coming to Northern Ireland for a car really put mainlanders off? I've have 3 or 4 people very interested until the point they realise the car is over here. 

I've been over several times for cars in England, Scotland and Wales and I don't think people here would think twice about doing it. Nothing apart from a quick flight and ferry home doesn't sort. Obviously the homework needs to be a little more rigorous than usual but it hasn't been a problem in the past

I would say yes it does unfortunately. 

I think such a nice Z like yours would have gone a long time ago if on the mainland. 

Nice looking Zed. Unfortunately people are lazy and don't want the expense of traveling to a car. 

As for my self, I would fly to Ontario for the right car . .  and just enjoy the drive back to British Columbia. 

15 hours ago, DoogyRev said:

unfortunately the first 1200 miles would be flat as a witches tit, the last 800 miles would be where the fun starts :lol:

Lol 2k miles madness! It would need to be something special for sure!

Seems a shame, it's a massive diesel culture over here, any high powered petrol cars tend to sit a bit longer. If I had a diesel bora there would be people knocking my door down to buy it first

100% it puts people off, mate. The trouble I had selling the M6 was ridiculous and I'm pretty sure it'll be the same when I come to selling this. I even had guys in London phoning and asking if I could bring the car to them to see it :lol: Some people really need to wake up.