370z Dual Valved Exhaust Setup | To fit standard 2.25" Exhaust | All wiring included

oldbonesmcgee

Hi all,

I have for sale an electronic cutout exhaust kit that is brand new and never been fitted (only tested as shown in the video). This is a dual kit and comes with everything you will need to get it up and running on the car.

The kit has a manual switch as in the video but also comes with a key fob remote to open and clove the valves similar to Akrapovic systems etc. The cutout can be fitted anywhere on the system there is space, nearer the front for more volume or closer to the rear for less. The great thing about these valves is that when closed the car sounds perfectly standard.

I am fitting a set of these to my own car, the only reason I am selling is because I ordered the wrong size (facepalm) so grab a bargain I am absorbing the shipping and import on these. Don't be fooled by the cheap ebay listings, lots of import duty to pay on them and a 3 month wait.

IMAG2987.jpg

£160 posted within the UK.

Thanks for looking

Cheers,

Dan

Edited by oldbonesmcgee