JAE 2017 (Japanese Auto Extravaganza)

-G-

Good evening all,

Wondering if any forumites will be attending JAE at Peterborough this coming September?

I'll be attending along with my car club - convoying down on the Friday morning.

If any of you are heading down, let me know & I'll come find you for a gab :-)

Cheers

Ill be there with my car club, really looking forward to it at the Peterborough show ground, hope there's not too many speed bumps getting in, always remember a few years ago getting stuck on the speed bumps in my Integra.

Ill keep my eye out for your car, always see a good turn out of zeds.

• Like 1

5 hours ago, Jay M1988 said:

Ill be there with my car club, really looking forward to it at the Peterborough show ground, hope there's not too many speed bumps getting in, always remember a few years ago getting stuck on the speed bumps in my Integra.

Ill keep my eye out for your car, always see a good turn out of zeds.

We went to the reps meeting and there were no speed bumps :D At least the entrance we used anyway.

This is our 10th year attending, cannot wait. Will likely be on the MR2OC stand, long story!! Definitely come see us for a beer :)

• 2 weeks later...

I will be heading down from Scotland again this year with chasing 7. We were the winners of the RKO challenges last year and hope to repeat again this year haha. Mr2oc put up a good fight last year and destroyed us at the tug of war hahaha. What a laugh tho. Il be in the beat up silver drift z with the supercharger hanging out the front lol come say hello :)

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...