[SOLD]370Z Nismo for sale - low mileage - excellent condition - NOW £21K

sipar69

For Sale 370Z Nismo, only 15,000 miles, excellent condition - £21,000

As I've seen a car I'm interested in I've reduced the price just in case anyone wants to grab a bargain before I commit to a part exchange deal.

After nearly four years in this cracking car I’ve decided it’s time for a change.  I’ve loved every minute of ownership. As well as being a great drive, I never expected the amount of positive attention the car would get.   I’d really like her to go to a forum member so will leave the ad just on here for a week or two.  If I don’t get a sale the car will go for part ex.     

From looking at other Mk1 Nismos on Autotrader and Pistonheads, I feel this is a very good price.

• 370Z Mk1 Nismo Edition
  • Registered September 2013, purchased December 2013 from Pentagon Nissan in Barnsley)
  • 15,000 miles
  • One previous owner (Nissan)
  • Full Nissan service history / two keys / all paperwork
  • MOT until September 2017
  • Approx’ £5,000 worth of mods
  • Paintwork and alloys in excellent condition
  • Michelin Pilot Super Sport tyres (approx. 3,000 miles done on them so plenty of tread remaining)
  • No outstanding finance
  • Always run on premium fuel and hand washed/waxed by me using good quality products
  • Private plate ‘N222 SMO’ included in sale

I’m not into heavily modified cars.  My approach was to improve the car while keeping its original look and character intact:

• Stillen cat back exhaust system.
  • HKS drop-in filters
  • Uprev by Abbey Motorsport (dyno chart will be included with the paperwork)
  • 40th Anniversary red leather and Alcantara seats and door cards (IMO much nicer than the standard cloth seats in the Mk1 Nismo)
  • Illuminated Z sills
  • Custom shifter from Lathe Werks USA
  • Genuine Nismo Carbon B-Pillar covers 
  • Premium Z emblems
  • Mk2 Nismo rear bumper (this wasn’t a planned mod – somebody dented my original bumper so I took the opportunity to convert to the Mk 2, which looks perfect combined with the Mk1 spoiler).

A set of high quality rubber mats, locking valve caps and a 370Z boot mat will be included in the sale.

I’m happy to demo the car for anyone seriously interested in buying it – just drop me a PM.  I’m based in Kent. 

Payment will need to be made by bank transfer.

20170729_103546.jpg

20170729_103530.jpg

20170729_103612.jpg

20170729_103710.jpg

20170729_103803[2013].jpg

Edited by sipar69
Slight amendment to text added.
  • Like 2

Good luck with the sale - anyone interested in the car can take a look back on Sipar's posts to see his passion for the 370's and how he has looked after his cars.  Mods done really do make it a special Nismo.  :thumbs:

On 8/1/2017 at 22:16, rickdon said:

what size are those tips on the stillen? 

Iirc, they are 3.5inches, having had the same exhaust on my 370.

Edited by Ebized
  • Like 1

Oh how sad :( If I was in the market for a MK1 i'd have yours. The only reason I never got the MK1 was the stupid cloth seats, but you fixed that and more!
Whoever buys this, you're a lucky bugger. I really hope it sells to someone good and not a dealer! 

• Like 1

On 02/08/2017 at 13:50, sipar69 said:

Price dropped pending part exchange likely to be agreed on Saturday. Last chance to grab a bargain. :)

I linked a guy on Facebook to your car who said he couldn't find any nismo mk1 for sale ...obviously hes not that bothered lol

Edited by nissanman312
  • Like 1

10 hours ago, Mikevv said:

Oh how sad :( If I was in the market for a MK1 i'd have yours. The only reason I never got the MK1 was the stupid cloth seats, but you fixed that and more!
Whoever buys this, you're a lucky bugger. I really hope it sells to someone good and not a dealer! 

Thanks bud. :)

1 hour ago, nissanman312 said:

I linked a guy on Facebook to your car who said he couldn't find any nismo mk1 for sale ...obviously hes not that bothered lol

Cheers bud. Mine seems to be about the only Mk1 for sale right now. :)

• Like 1