Midlands (or slightly beyond) 350z resprays

ZedAndy

Hi Guys,

I have some chipped paint on my passenger door, I took it to a local resprayer and they said it would cost around £100 to respray the whole door. This concerned me as the price seems too low for it to be a good result, so where (in the midlands area, but I can travel nearly anywhere) would be a recommended place to get this done? I'm worried it won't perfectly match and honestly I'd rather just leave it as it is if there is any risk of that.

Is £100 a fair price? Is it too high, or low? Never had experience getting this done before so I honestly have no idea what I'm doing!

Thanks in advance,

Andy

I cant help you on the price either sorry.

Not sure where in the Midlands you are refering to but I've used a guy called Scott in Long Eaton for any paint work over the years, https://www.st-autobodies.co.uk/contact-us/ . He fitted and painted a Veilside lip and filled the wiper/spoiler holes in my mates 350z.

Edited by Sargara

@Jay84 Yeah, that's a good shout, I'll probably do that If I decide to go back, but the low price scared me off to be honest

@Sargara Nice one, Long Eaton is pretty close to me, that's certainly doable. I'll check it out and get a quote from him.

@AndyG8nby That just proves £100 is too low, the MX5 even has smaller doors!

Thanks for your help guys, appreciated

12 hours ago, ZedAndy said:

@AndyG8nby That just proves £100 is too low, the MX5 even has smaller doors!

I've never had a car with bigger doors! There are aeroplanes with smaller wings than Z doors.