OEM Banana Arm Bushes

Erni902

Hi guys, up for grabs are a pair of brand new still in the packet oem bushes for the banana arm, bent arm, lower compression arm, whichever is the preferred name this week.

I bought mine as I had a rattle from the front end. Reading on here seemed to suggest that it would be these bushes at fault. Once the car was up in the air it became apparent that they had been replaced at some point already as they looked fairly new. Replaced the drop links and all noises have disappeared. So glad I didn't go and buy a pair of arms!!

So this means I now have a pair of oem bushes spare for anyone that has a front end knock that is down to theirs failing.

After £45 plus postage. Can arrange collection from Beaulieu this Sunday if you are heading down there. Please see attached picture. Granted its not very clear but just shows they are still in sealed packaging.

20170726_205249.jpg

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
On 07/09/2017 at 15:43, Fluke said:

How easy are these to install? I need to replace them on my passenger banana arm

I didnt do these myself mate, its supposed to be quite easy provided the arm itself isnt corroded on but if you have the right tools you should be able to work it free.

16 hours ago, Jk-boi said:

If it helps your sale I have a genuine banana arm that just needs a new bush if anyone needs it

Cheers mate. Ive got someone interested in them but will update here whether they sell or not.