Wind screen wiper arms

Paulzx

Hoping to find the wind screen wiper arms for front and back windscreen. I was hoping to just buy some new ones assuming they are just standard parts, although I'm having trouble getting the part numbers. I'm guessing others have sourced these items before? It's for a 2005 GT4. Thanks.

Thanks for replies chaps, I would be sorted if I needed just the back one! Why are they so hard to get new, surely they're just a standard item used on other cars, they couldn't have been made just for 350z?

I'll give Alex a shout

1 hour ago, Paulzx said:

Thanks for replies chaps, I would be sorted if I needed just the back one! Why are they so hard to get new, surely they're just a standard item used on other cars, they couldn't have been made just for 350z?

I'll give Alex a shout

Got your shout mate and I am working on it,

Unfortunately they are 350Z specific.

Assuming your car has wipers already, do you want new because they have seen better days? Just incase this is the issue have a look at this thread, it's easy to do and results are fantastic. 

Also, I have a full rear wiper assembly available in Yorkshire. Apparently we don't like rear wipers in this forum. Haha. 

On 7/23/2017 at 12:33, Jay84 said:

Odd shape for postage aren't they.

Yeah, just not worth the hassle.

Also I think he should de-wiper anyway, looks better and sheds some weight off an already heavy tailgate :thumbs:

• Like 1

On ‎25‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 23:10, Mik Du said:

Assuming your car has wipers already, do you want new because they have seen better days? Just incase this is the issue have a look at this thread, it's easy to do and results are fantastic. 

Also, I have a full rear wiper assembly available in Yorkshire. Apparently we don't like rear wipers in this forum. Haha. 

Yep they just need a re-furb but rather than go through the hassle of removing, re-painting - and I won't have time so it would need to go to the painters - it seemed

worth a punt to get some new ones if they are reasonable price.

I've not considered de-wipering the back, I expect that looks good but so far I've been a bit of a stickler for keeping my yellow GT4 completely stock original etc