lower brace

Racy Lady

Hi guys/gals

My lower rear brace under my 350z is rusty, common problem it appears, inc the brackets...so before I purchase a new one from good old ebay..does anyone on here have any tips on anybody who manufacturers them better, ie..tarmacsportz or other companies? Or know anyone who makes them up or suggestions from sport companies that look better etc please?  :D

I can vouch for it :). Got mine from Torqen about 2-3 weeks ago after i found my rear brace was entirely rotten (pretty much in 3 pieces held on by a few flakes of rust). Ordered it, got here fast, no damage to it had it fitted by my local garage and felt the difference practically imeddiately. Even though my brace looked like it was still doing its job once it rusts it gets weak and limp, new one made the car feel, well new XD.

• Like 1

Yeah I got the W brace the bolt kit and the 2 kidney brackets as they call them. Not sure what state your brackets will be in since they are a bit more shielded but mine were just rusted out same as the brace. if the brace is rusted the bolts will most likely be in a bad way as well so its worthwhile just to replace them too. Ive attached part of my order conformation just so you can see what parts I got. Just make sure you get one driver side and one passenger side bracket I nearly ordered two drivers side, not my smartest move.

Its alright might as well spread the little bit of advice I have xD.

bracket info.jpg

• Like 1

does the ultra racing one come with fitting hardware?

On ‎24‎/‎07‎/‎2017 at 12:44, Rob350 said:

Ultra racing do do one, I paid about 150 for it I think from tarmac sportz, fit perfectly and solid

• Like 1

Strangely enough, conversation currently on 350z fb page about these at the mo to...brace is £163...does not come with a fixing kit, but appears to be able to use any type of bolt with same measurements and brackets can usually be cleaned up to re-use.  So im going to get the techys in my garage to put my 350z on the ramp and check it all out then order one I guess..

4 minutes ago, Racy Lady said:

Strangely enough, conversation currently on 350z fb page about these at the mo to...brace is £163...does not come with a fixing kit, but appears to be able to use any type of bolt with same measurements and brackets can usually be cleaned up to re-use.  So im going to get the techys in my garage to put my 350z on the ramp and check it all out then order one I guess..

I knew I could re use but I wanted sparkly new...

• Like 1