Hello!

Flashback..... I must show my ignorance.My choice however, will be constrained by finances. Looking at spending  approx. £7500  I would settle for a good older 350? We shall see. Hoping to learn from you guys!

Much as GM says you should get a decent zed for that price.  There's plenty of people on here who will gladly help you out and give you pointers, that's what makes it such a good forum.

Is it a weekend car, a track car or a daily driver you're thinking about?

• Like 1

14 hours ago, The Mule said:

Flashback..... I must show my ignorance.My choice however, will be constrained by finances. Looking at spending  approx. £7500  I would settle for a good older 350? We shall see. Hoping to learn from you guys!

I  brought a 05 plate  with Bose set  , 68k on clock  , partial history  6 months RAC engine warranty for  £4.6k  so your budget is more them enough to get  you a nice  Z .

Welcome to the Forum.

• Like 1

Got my 07 plate HR 68K miles, leather bose and satnav. That was 7500, probably overpaid a bit to be honest sort of got caught up in the car xD. Pretty sure i could have talked the guy down maybe 1K or so. Still 7500 should get you a lot, something like a nice older Zed and some spare money for other bits or something newer with less miles. Just all about shopping around :D.

• Like 1