[SOLD]Centre Console Cubby / Instrument Panel Cluster Lid

DeeJayDready

Selling a full centre console cubby unit for a 350Z. The official name for the item is an Instrument Panel Cluster Lid (P/N 68250-CF45A) 

As you can see, the door fascia has some minor marks, as does the handle - however the handle can be easily removed and resprayed if desired.

Selling for £55 which includes free delivery within the UK.

IMG_6853.JPG.cdc4f203aae2ee470c9279c5ad54d860.JPGIMG_6852.JPG.5b4e64ac693406f59e0935c4e57ea508.JPG

• DeeJayDready changed the title to Centre Console Cubby / Instrument Panel Cluster Lid
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 4 weeks later...

Sorry. You're absolutely right. I should've mentioned that.

This is for the later models (2006 - 2008) that have the silver heater knobs, oval hazard warning light button etc. Not the earlier ones with the black knobs and square hazard warning light button.

You can tell by the handle. The one for the earlier models has a push button instead.

• 1 month later...
On 11/10/2017 at 07:45, DeeJayDready said:

Still available.

Can this just replace the SatNav unit and slot in it's place do you know? Or will I need to get the whole surround section for it?

I think it should fit ok, yeah. Certainly the fitting holes appear to be in the same place. You would just need to lift the centre console away from the rest of the dash and remove the SatNav from the back. Then you can fit the cubby into place from behind.