Club Map?

Maybe this has been suggested already, maybe it's not possible, but could there be some sort of map based on where members are from (if disclosed)? I'm not talking specific addresses for obvious reasons but maybe just nearest towns? I only just realised @G1en was pretty local to me. Hi Glen. :wave:

I have not seen another Z on the road up here since I bought one (from Coventry, where I saw 2 on the test drive). I think maybe you could use it to find members in your area and ask them what bodyshop they have used locally and if it's any good etc? Or maybe find someone local that has a front lip you like fitted and you want to see it in flesh. Stuff like that.

Example.

20170718_232321.png.840a433caa8f152abfcc2e91266c0813.png

You shouldn't have to give a location obviously but anyone else think it would be good?

Nice idea Mik. Should hopefully spot you around soon. I saw a silver 05 the other day very close to me as well.

To the moderators: could the members profiles be tweaked so we can add in Car details, just something simple like for mine:

350HR Black 08

It would help the spotted section as well if members could click on the map and see who was close and what car it was. 

• Like 1

Added. 

It's Beta so will need to see how it goes before we decide whether to leave it active or not. 

On mobile it's at the bottom if your clickable menu. 

And laptop it's bottom left of task bar. 

I think that'll fix once its out of beta. I used my cpu and it placed in London, but when I used my on mobile it did it accurately. Just be careful letting it have exact location. Im at work and zed isn't here so not worried.

Wow! That was quick! Must have some pretty awesome admins/techs on here. This will be a really cool forum app.  All seems to be working great for me. Just need to get some more locations tagged on it now and find some friendZ. Haha :group:

1 hour ago, veeg33 said:

Unable to add mine, nothing happen when i click 'save' (laptop both IE and Firefox)

On lappy, just right click the point on the map you want to pin and 'create location'.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, Mik Du said:

On lappy, just right click the point on the map you want to pin and 'create location'.

Perfect.... clearly the functionality behind the button to save your location by City/Postcode doesn't work.

Map location updated :)

• Like 2