Jay84

T-Shirts And Polo Shirts (350z)

For a T shirt with the forum logo embroidered on to the front its £15 including delivery. The quality of the shirt and and stitching is top notch

For a Polo shirt the same its £20 delivered. I can do other colours of shirt if required. 

20170718_083001.jpg

20170718_082325.jpg

Edited by Jay84
  • Like 1

On 18/07/2017 at 08:25, Jay84 said:

For a T shirt with the forum logo embroidered on to the front its £15 including delivery. The quality of the shirt and and stitching is top notch

For a Polo shirt the same its £20 delivered. I can do other colours of shirt if required. 

20170718_083001.jpg

20170718_082325.jpg

What colors can you do Jay?

5 hours ago, Flashback said:

What colors can you do Jay?

Depends if I change the logo colour scheme or not. White and yellow shirts wouldn't work but I can get polo's in pretty much all colours. 

Mine arrived in the post this morning and promptly went straight on so I could show it off walking to the shop to buy lunch :teeth: Looks superb and the quality feels good as well.

• Like 1

Mine arrived today and I have to say great quality and very happy with it. I Zolemnly swear to wear it with pride :D

Edited by Bob94
  • Like 1

Glad they arrived ok guys. 

Still plenty left at £10. Also I'm haggling a deal where I can get the Polo's for £15 delivered, all its costing me is handing out flyers to other clubs at Traxx

Hello Jay,can I put an order in for x1 t-shirts please.Can you give me a rough size guide(as I normally juggle between Medium and Large).Also,how is payment made?

Many thanks,Steven.

Mobile-07906121533

1 rough size guide. I too flit between M and L, L is a little baggy on me. Pm sent.

20170717_193050.jpg

• Like 1

Hello Jay,thanks for the size guide,appreciated.Can I order x1 medium t-shirt please.Also how do you want payment for it?,thanks again,Steven.

Mobile-07906121533

I've pm'd you my paypal address mate, if you send £10 friends and family payment along with a postage address I'll send it tomorrow. :)

Quick bump for the new folk who's lives could only be made better by the addition of a shirt to match theit shiny new car.;)

They would look so cool,maybe with a vehicle graphic on it,an action drifting shot,an urban shot of a Z up against a wall of graffiti or a lovely image of a Z going thru a tunnel.Food for thought!

Edited by Wingchun8