370z spare wheel (space saver)

Crank7468

• 2 weeks later...
  • 8 months later...

Do you still have these in stock Zman? Also I know the subwoofer sits inside it. But does the pre moulded foam boot liner allow for it? Or do you need to cut it? Also theres no jack in mine. Is any scissor jack ok to use.

Just a word of caution.

The 350 spacesaver will not allow the fitment of the 370 front wheels, unlike the 370 spacesaver, without using a spacer due to caliper size.

Theoretically, if you had a front tyre blowout you could put a 370 rear wheel on the front and use a 350 spacesaver on the rear, purely as a real emergency, but best option is use a spacer.  No issue if you already have spacers on.

Edit: see this link to explain a little more:

Edited by Ebized
update

Thanks Zman, I'm away in a couple of days back offshore for a few weeks. I'll message you nearer the time that I'll be coming back home........ So does the spacesaver fit in the existing boot foam liner with the sub sitting inside. Or is a new liner needed? 

The space saver fitted the boot lining foam in my 2009 370, but I did have to remove some of the foam to fully accommodate the jack, handle and wrench.  Also meant relocating the bottle of tyre gel that I chose to keep on board...but that was OTT in the circumstances.  Maybe the pump as well - not too sure and as bloody photobucket have removed most of my pics from that era I can't be 100% sure.