Hey all,

Hope you all had a good time at Coventry, 

Our next MK meet will be Tuesday 1st August 7pm onwards

Car park by the MK Dons stadium.

Unit A8

MK1 Shopping Park

Stadium Way, Milton Keynes, MK1 1ST

4de2db9d1eb609896b505c0978792c2b_zps329ybsro.jpg

We seem to be growing more and more seeing new faces every month so lets keep it up and see if there are anymore new people and get some nice pics taken of your Zed and with the group :) 

1) Apoc124

2)

3)

• 2 weeks later...
25 minutes ago, Andy_Muxlow said:

1) Apoc124

2) 

3) Kayla

4) Lemans Phil

5) MarkSt

6) Matt89

7) Battlezed

HI guys, sorry i am going to have to miss this 1 as busy with work. :scare:

Boooooooooooo just turn the lifts and pickers all off and leave them there over night they'll be alright!

• Like 1

1) Apoc124

2) 

3) Kayla

4) Lemans Phil

5) MarkSt

6) Matt89

7) Battlezed

8) ChasGFL

I may pop down, new zed owner here (see Intros forum), picked mine up yesterday. Probably a bit of an old fart compared to some of you other owners and if you'd said to me even last week that I'd be contemplating going to a meet I would have laughed.. a lot. But what little I've driven it so far I'm loving it and it'd be great to meet up with some other owners.  I'm not very technically minded so be gentle!

So are you the folks I saw on my way back from buying myself an iced bun in M&S food court?

Everyone looked very confused when a space grey 370 just drove past, went home and didn't join the meetup. Sorry - I didn't realise it was a thing!

What a fluke that I happened to (a) pop to the shop on the right day to spot you; and  (b) actually remember to Google "Nissan Z meetup Milton Keynes" when I got home :D

Edited by DaniBiscuit
Am n00b and didnt explain who i am
  • Like 2

1 hour ago, DaniBiscuit said:

So are you the folks I saw on my way back from buying myself an iced bun in M&S food court?

Everyone looked very confused when a space grey 370 just drove past, went home and didn't join the meetup. Sorry - I didn't realise it was a thing!

What a fluke that I happened to (a) pop to the shop on the right day to spot you; and  (b) actually remember to Google "Nissan Z meetup Milton Keynes" when I got home :D

if its was a few people standing about its very likely us! there was a few 370s and 350s this evening we saw that we thought may have come along :)

we do these meets once a month sometimes more if theres enough people who want to do it, a few new faces every meet so definately pop in for the next one and say hello! :) 

we do post the events on the facebook groups aswell as some find it easier to track than a post or thread on here :) 

Good meet last night, 11 cars at the peak I think it was!

There was a silver 350 that parked up at some point near to us, said 'nice cars' across the car park and wandered off to whatever he was doing! Always come and say hi, we don't bite :-)

Andy, you missed being able to park next to another convertible..

On 02/08/2017 at 16:24, MarkSt said:

Good meet last night, 11 cars at the peak I think it was!

There was a silver 350 that parked up at some point near to us, said 'nice cars' across the car park and wandered off to whatever he was doing! Always come and say hi, we don't bite :-)

Andy, you missed being able to park next to another convertible..

That was me! 

I was off off to watch Dunkirk at 9 and was late so couldn't stop (still missed the start).

Had no idea this was a thing, but now I know having had a quick google!

• Like 1

2 hours ago, Bosch said:

That was me! 

I was off off to watch Dunkirk at 9 and was late so couldn't stop (still missed the start).

Had no idea this was a thing, but now I know having had a quick google!

Well the next meet is scheduled now...
Thread here: https://www.350z-uk.com/topic/117875-24th-august-milton-keynes-evening-stadium-meet/

The more the merrier :-)

And Chas, normally one of the resident photographers takes pics, no idea if anyone did though! Would be a first if they didn't!!

Mark