True coilovers that will slam

Swiftyy

Incoming hate.. :)

I currently have HSD Monopro coilovers and the rear does not go anywhere near low enough so looking for a set of true coilovers that will go low. 

Reason for true true coilovers is because I have SPL toe arms so still want to run those. I've had a look at Stance Super Sport coilovers but wanted people suggestions.

• 4 months later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

I was confused when you started talking about "true" coilovers! Now "true true" coilovers! What the hell are they? haha

As far as knew coilovers (as the name suggests) is where a spring coil fits over the damper. What's untrue about that? 

Because most people refer to any aftermarket suspension as coilovers. As stock, the 350/370 run separate dampers and springs at the rear which 99% of aftermarket solutions copy, hence they're not true coilovers.

This is why I'm picky over stuff like this: It's not (just!) being pedantic, it's ultimately misleading and leads to confusion. It's like saying that when you have a puncture by the side of the road you get the jack out and change the tyre, when actually what you do is change the wheel. I don't care if most people know what you mean, it's still wrong! :lol:

• Like 2

I had HSDs and the car would go low enough the wheels were physically stuck in the arches, are you sure youre doing it right? Maybe worth a word with Driftworks, Id be amazed if they specced anything that didnt allow the laying of frame