My first Zed - picked up today!

Hi Guys

just though I'd introduce my self, i curren Let drive a mk5 gti butI picked up my 350 today, its just for  weekends, and as I live right behind brands hatch, the occasional track day.

its a 2006 with 70,000 miles.

I really can't wait to get to know the car a little better, and have some good times in it.

Heres some not very good pictures to have a look at.

Cheers

FullSizeRender.thumb.jpg.43622bf1e74326a98366f3cfdc32ad53.jpgIMG_3398.thumb.JPG.52c64285edd2fc9fe3d784ecac4615aa.JPG

Edited by Lumby
  • Like 1

Welcome along nice to see in red as well, they are pretty good motors the Zed s and perform well, I use mine as weekend toy and nice to get a spin out, only thing they do is rear tyres looked at mine today and will need to change very soon  but just checked and done at least 9,000 might get 10,000 and taken three years for me so shouldn't complain really..!! :lol:

Any way enough rambling from me  get out and enjoy :thumbs:

On 15/07/2017 at 00:01, The Big Miester said:

Welcome along nice to see in red as well, they are pretty good motors the Zed s and perform well, I use mine as weekend toy and nice to get a spin out, only thing they do is rear tyres looked at mine today and will need to change very soon  but just checked and done at least 9,000 might get 10,000 and taken three years for me so shouldn't complain really..!! :lol:

Any way enough rambling from me  get out and enjoy :thumbs:

Thanks pal. I'm really loving the colour!

ive got some plans in the pipeline so I'll post what I get up to on the forum.