Boost Controllers etc

Flex

So I have these in the Skyline, I just wondered if these are easy to remove or need some expert jigger pokery to get out?

I look at the boost gauge now and again but the rest just get in my way lol.

And being extra lazy but are the compatible with other cars or likely just to be only compatible in the skyline?

20170711_093305.jpg

20170711_093251.jpg

20170711_093259.jpg

Never been a fan of those power meters but you may need the boost controller depending on what boost you are running. One boost controller is pretty much the same as another .

The grid thing is a torque splitter for the 4wd system and can actually cause issues on the R33 and R34 they are more suited to the R32

• Like 1

I would say keep the boost controller, you can always set it to run standard boost so effectively its running as stock and you have the option to run it higher if required. I would keep some aftermarket boost measurement in there though, the standard dials on the R33 for measuring boost are shockingly poor (HDev fitted the boost gauge to my R33 and it read somewhat different to the 18 year old one sat in the instrument cluster!)

• Like 1