Hey! *waves*

Hi everyone!

I'm Sarah and I don't actually own a 350z...yet :wave:

I'm trying to do as much research as possible before I take the plunge. Just trying to work out whether to go for a UK spec or import and what to look out for  (e.g common problems etc).

Car wise I've got a 1990 Honda Crx & 2000 Toyota Bb. Gotta love a bit of jdm goodness :D

X

Welcome along. CRX VTi? People more tech savvy than myself will show you some buyers guide links soon I'm sure. But its worth taking your time with purchase, and a high mileage cared for fully serviced example can be better than a low mileage hardly driven abused one. Every one is really friendly and helpful here so any Q's, fire away.

Yep - took me around 3 months to take the plunge, and actually, some great info and tips from this forum, so you came to the right place. Even then I guess you probably don't know if you made the right choice until 3 months after too?!! :wacko::D

Welcome aboard :D Best thing to do like everyone said is have a little peek around, see what you like the sound of. Soft top/Hardtop, what colour, GT pack or not, DE, rev up or HR engine. Lots of little things :)

Welcome! From a bit of a Honda fan aswell..

It's been posted about the different models you can get a bunch of times so you should find all the info you need on here quite easily.

A word for the lads selling through the forum, it would be a great to buy from one of us you will get looked after in terms of advice and honesty I'm sure