officially a Zed owner now

Hi,

I've just joined as im now the proud owner of a Zed. Why did i wait so long to buy one. What a car!! I'm looking to keep it stock, allthough would'nt mind changing the headlights to facelift ones, and i would'nt mind changing the wheels to LMGT4's. any help on those two fronts would be appreciated. 

IMG_0297.JPG

IMG_0295.JPG

IMG_0294.JPG

IMG_0293.JPG

IMG_0291.JPG

8 minutes ago, veeg33 said:

Hello and welcome :wave: nice looking zed there....and them LMGT4s will defo transform your zed to the next level.......B)

Thats whats im hoping for... I see there are a couple of sets for sale on here at the moment, well....hopefully they are...

• Like 1

12 hours ago, ZMANALEX said:

:welcome: to the forum.

LMGT4s + Facelift headlamps and tail lights are all in stock at the moment, :thumbs:

Just drop me a PM if I can help further.

Alex. :)

Some prices would be good buddy. I know the headlamps are gonna be megger though

3 hours ago, Zeezeebaba said:

Excellent choice. I did the same, facelift lights are the way to go, much better high beam on xenon.

Get the rears done too, all plug and play with OEM.

Coilovers go on tomorrow :) can't wait.

Yea I have rear lights already, just the fronts that need doing. Will give the appearance of the uprev then

• Like 1

" I'm looking to keep it stock, allthough would'nt mind changing the headlights to facelift ones, and i would'nt mind changing the wheels to LMGT4' "

The there will be tale lights, stubby the zorst etc etc etc

:lol:

Welcome along mate enjoy the Zed and good luck staying stock - I almost managed it ;)

Welcome along. Drop Alex a PM and I'm sure he'll sort you out.

If you think the headlights will be expensive, the LMGT4s ain't gonna be cheap either :D

FYI the facelift cars have the Rev Up engine... UpRev is tuning software for remapping. Enjoy!