Back on the hunt

LRF4N

8 minutes ago, ASemper said:

Wait is that a G35 or a 350gt? (I have seen some people put Infiniti badges on the Nissans). I know some gt owners can be very fussy about mixing the names up...

Is there a difference then? Or is it just a Fairlady/350Z-type thing?

9 minutes ago, Ekona said:

Is there a difference then? Or is it just a Fairlady/350Z-type thing?

Apart from G35 being LHD compared to RHD 350gt I think they're virtually the same but branded as Infiniti across the pond

• Like 1

In Japan they are badged Nissan skyline 350gt. In the states they are badged Infiniti G35 and are LHD

Mine just has the Infiniti badge on it, I'll probably keep it to confuse everyone 

• Like 1

• 2 months later...

Finally arrived in sunny Scotland this week. Absolutely chuffed 

Bodywork is in great nick, just needs the eyebrows and rear badges removing, gearknob changed, and the headlights toned down. I’ll probably just disconnect the LEDs and keep the halos

Suspenion is knocking badly so need that checked but most likely new coilovers

66D39B8B-32EE-4A6F-8239-2A6ECCA34418.jpeg

62AEE70F-9638-4810-9E13-9F3F353CBAFC.jpeg

Unfortunately not Colin. But with the upgrades like exhaust, and bigger brembos I’m not too bothered. At least I know what the suspension will be like once it’s fixed

The wheels are 19s which is a bonus. They’ll be up for sale asap lol but I’ll get a bit more from selling them which will cover a chunk of the suspension cost

Yea I was originally thinking of going for a custom paint job when it was all silver and blue cars coming up. Had considered red but it took a while growing into me. Glad I went for this one

Not sure of the yellow calipers on red, only Ferrari’s pull that off. Any suggestions on better colours? I’d like to see purple or orange on red 

Black accents look great on red, carbon does too

Grille will be going black, possibly gloss black roof and depending what rear bumper and sides I go for hopefully some carbon touches 

Not a fan of black wheels so maybe black dishes with gunmetal centres. Need to decide on wheels 

This looks great

0D547365-9DC8-4430-9680-0176953A72D8.jpeg