Back on the hunt

LRF4N

It's been nearly 5 years some my zed went and had a few other cars since then. I had bought an mr2 mk2 as a weekend toy but for different reasons it wasn't really for me

Put the mr2 up for sale and a buyer came today all the way from Cornwall so time to get myself another project that's more "me"

Bought the mr2 for 1200 back in 2015 and agreed on 3300 for it. Not bad for a little over 2 years

Decided to spend my winnings on a G35 project. I know they're a bit marmite on here but personally I love them when done right. I'm sure it will fill the void my zed left perfectly 

My old zed

IMG_1085.JPG

Yea that one looks great. Don't want to give all my plans away yet not even found a car yet lol

Hopefully I'll get one tied up next weekend. If not I could be importing one

Still some good deals to be had in Japan on older models with higher miles. Got an import company checking for me daily

Most of the ones on eBay are priced higher and don't sell until they drop the price

Been watching them closely for around 6 months lol

• 2 weeks later...
11 hours ago, coldel said:

Wasn't that car on here at some point?

Yea mate can't remember his name but he did post on here a while back. It used to have a white wrap before that one

• 2 weeks later...

Got one sorted today. Fresh import. Will be on uk soil in around 6 weeks 

Was unsure of red but its really grown on me recently and this one with some mods came up. Got it for what I sold the mr2 for so quite happy 

Premium interior with leather/suede, double din screen upgrade, tints, front lip, suspension and exhaust upgrades. Will be replacing the wheels, removing the spoiler and rear badges, adding skirts and rear bumper, and making the mats less red :lol:

Feels good to be back

IMG_1478.JPG

IMG_1479.JPG

IMG_1480.JPG

• Like 4