Picking up my Zed tomorrow

Hi there, got some great advice from you guys a couple of months ago. Thanks for fir that. On my limited budget it was a bit tricky but finally bought an 05 plate UK base model with 101k on the clock this week and collecting it tomorrow.  4 owners, Solid Nissan history at the same two garages up to 5 years / 90k miles ago, then lots of genuine looking receipts etc for the last 5 when it has mostly been just a weekend car.  It pulled real nice and straight, sounded spot on up to 120mph with no suspicious noises that i could hear. Braked smoothly. The seller had no reluctance to put her through her paces down a fairly windy road for that speed :-o... . Compromised on the exterior cosmetics, needs a bit of tlc visually , but it ticked the boxes on the mechanics (as far as i could tell!) Front wing had a ding and it has a replacement with it, they seem easy to swap over so negotiated a bit so ive got some contingency money in my pocket and took the plunge!!!

Looking forward to driving now, and keeping my fingers crossed a little.. Will post her up later. 

Cheers! Wish me luck.... 

Cheers. Plans? Hmmmm...  Mechanically it seems sound. Clutch, flywheel, timing chain kit, sparks, tyres, pads all done within the last 10k. MOT all the way to the end of next July. Exterior and wheels aren't quite how the photos make it look. So the plan it to just drive for first few months, be sure all ok, then bring her back up to snuff on the outside. Keeping her stock. I'm a bit of a classic car purist!! I like stock vehicles.. Bit too soon to be thinking of the zed that way mind you. (my previous hobby car was mid 50's!!)

Cheers 

• 2 weeks later...