New member from Wirral

Hello folks, after a few months of weighing up Boxters, I decided to buy a 350Z mainly because I thought that the Boxters seem to need a lot of money spending on them. One of my work colleagues has a 911 and he recommended the 350Z because his brother owns one. I will be picking up an 06 Roadster GT on Friday. I have been getting my speed fun on bikes up to now. I can't wait to get the roof down a get to know the Nissan. All the best Mac. 

On 7/7/2017 at 17:02, Ridz said:

Welcome Mac, I hope that you enjoy driving your Zed roadster a much as I do mine!

Hope that you will join the North West Zed owners on our next drive out.

I wouldn't mind meeting up and talking to some experienced owners. Just been learning where the power is, smoothing out my gear changes (hit the rev limiter a couple of times in the wrong gear) and getting a feel for the handling (nice). 

Hi Mac. Just picked mine up today and going through that same learning process myself. :-D What a sweet ride when you get it right! And not half bad even when you get it wrong... That's what 2 hours driving has told me so far! Loving it.