[SOLD]Rays Nismo LMGT4's

Blimsa

Selling my Rays LMGT4's as putting the Nismo back to standard.

They are 9.9/10 in terms of condition as my car is a weekend toy only and never gets parked on roads etc so zero curbing. They get cleaned after any long distance/spirited drive so no cooked on pads/brake dust. They have also been treated with g5 compound so the latter does not get stuck to them anyway, and they can simply be cleaned with cold water and a sponge to get them looking like new.

For anyone who is unfamiliar with these, the LMGT4 are fantastic forged alloys, being ultra lightweight weighing in at something like 14kg per corner!

They have been sprayed in Rays bronze, and are wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sports, all with tread remaining and road legal, no puncture repairs either.

Fronts are 235/35/19 - width 8.5j
Rears are 265/35/19 - width 9.5j

I will include the Nismo nuts, and Nismo socket to remove them. I will also throw in the cool "Z" dust caps!

frontleft.jpg

frontright.jpg

rearright.jpg
damage.jpg

(Shows the only paint damage on one of the rear wheels, hardly noticeable but me being so anal about them I know its there!)

rearleft.jpg

(That is not a scuff on the picture, but a reflection!)

Ideally looking for some standard 18" Rays as a swap + cash my way. They must be in good condition with road legal tyres and wheel nuts.

Price is £1150 + your OEM Rays

I am in Bromley which is between SE London and Kent, am happy to swap wheels over as a drive in drive out service to!

Edited by Blimsa
pics not working

Awesome wheels and the paint job looks good, however, who put the stickers on? They're on the wrong spoke, not straight, not positioned correctly and not the same colour lol

• Like 1

All three stickers match, the black one was put on by the body shop who stripped down and resprayed that wheel after it got scuffed coming off the Euro Tunnel.

There is a brand new replacement to go with these for it.

As for the other three like I said all three stickers match and I think are pretty even. I was unaware there was a correct spoke to put them on as my OCD didn't stretch that far.

The new owner is welcome to change them round however they like!

• Like 1

God I love these Nismo Rays and the colour of these looks great, they look even better on my Azure blue Roadster 350..! :teeth::teeth:

But and big but for me is the price

..! :headhurt:, I not saying there expensive as they do fetch this when I was looking some time ago and I am sure sombody will buy these soon as they look cracking on any Zed in my opion :thumbs:

Hi are these wheels still available? i have some standard rays with good tyres that i'd be happy to swap, allthough the rules say no swapping is allowed of you have less than 15 posts. I have only just joined so ill work on my 15 posts no problems. im in kent so shouldnt be be too difficult to do a swap if you are interested?

• 4 weeks later...
On 13/07/2017 at 19:06, Mr.szarvas said:

Hey zmanc , I don't get why you can't swap if you have less than 15 posts? Sound like a silly rule to me. If you reply to my post it might help boost your post count and allow you to swap the wheels haha 

Good idea buddy. yea it was one of the rules I read wasnt sure if people were going to be jobsworths about it

On 10/07/2017 at 11:06, zmanc said:

Hi are these wheels still available? i have some standard rays with good tyres that i'd be happy to swap, allthough the rules say no swapping is allowed of you have less than 15 posts. I have only just joined so ill work on my 15 posts no problems. im in kent so shouldnt be be too difficult to do a swap if you are interested?

On 13/07/2017 at 19:06, Mr.szarvas said:

Hey zmanc , I don't get why you can't swap if you have less than 15 posts? Sound like a silly rule to me. If you reply to my post it might help boost your post count and allow you to swap the wheels haha 

Welcome along.

Just to clarify the 15 post rule, it's not that you can't swap with someone who has an ad to sell or swap something, it's just that you can't place your own an advert, with fewer than 15 posts. This is simply done to stop anyone barrelling up and using the forum to flog stuff without making at least a small contribution to the place first. Obviously spam doesn't count towards the 15 posts.

Having read your feedback though, I'll mention it to the team for review :thumbs:

On 06/08/2017 at 09:23, SuperStu said:

Welcome along.

Just to clarify the 15 post rule, it's not that you can't swap with someone who has an ad to sell or swap something, it's just that you can't place your own an advert, with fewer than 15 posts. This is simply done to stop anyone barrelling up and using the forum to flog stuff without making at least a small contribution to the place first. Obviously spam doesn't count towards the 15 posts.

Having read your feedback though, I'll mention it to the team for review :thumbs:

Ah that makes sense Stu... thought it was an odd rule. by the way how do i make spam emails? Not that i want to, just dont want to do it by accident

Spam, @zmanc, is a loosely used on here to describe, not just email, but posts which add little value. A typical example might be someone who has 90 posts, trying to get to 100 posts, in order to meet the rules to sell a Zed. That person might fire off 10 quick posts across the forum like:

That's good

I like that mod

Needs a stubby

Needs spacers

Sounds amazing

Have you seen this video?

Can I run 95 RON?

I think I want a BMW

What do we think of EVs?

Should I leave a gap in my exhaust to make it sound better and ingest some carbon monoxide?

Spam, in itself, is not a problem - it becomes a problem when it's done with the sole intent of post boosting.

• Like 1
  • Haha 1

On 08/08/2017 at 20:17, SuperStu said:

Spam, @zmanc, is a loosely used on here to describe, not just email, but posts which add little value. A typical example might be someone who has 90 posts, trying to get to 100 posts, in order to meet the rules to sell a Zed. That person might fire off 0 quick posts across the forum like:

That's good

I like that mod

Needs a stubby

Needs spacers

Sounds amazing

Have you seen this video?

Can I run 95 RON?

I think I want a BMW

What do we think of EVs?

Should I leave a gap in my exhaust to make it sound better and ingest some carbon monoxide?

Spam, in itself, is not a problem - it becomes a problem when it's done with the sole intent of post boosting.

I'm genuinely interested to know how this works, so is something/someone monitoring every post and going "Nope,  Glen's posted about a stubby, take minus 1 off his count" or is something automated looking for predefined phrases? Fascinating. 

8 hours ago, Mik Du said:

I'm genuinely interested to know how this works, so is something/someone monitoring every post and going "Nope,  Glen's posted about a stubby, take minus 1 off his count" or is something automated looking for predefined phrases? Fascinating. 

We're ALWAYS watching.

:ninja:

• Like 3

• 2 months later...