Hello. I'm new.

I've been after a 350z for a couple of years, just waiting and saving. Last week my ideal Z, Black + Black Leather + GT aligned with the numbers in my bank account so here I am. It came preloaded with a few goodies, pioneer android/appleplay, 20mm spacers and some sexy DRLs.

Hi! IMG_20170629_222934_820.jpg.91b41273f338f4fc09e46955400b69b9.jpg

_20170629_083405.JPG

• Like 1

Just got some that look identical meself (LED rear fog/indicator), courtesy of tarmacsportz! Nice Zed, welcome! :) 

P.S. By the way, I could be wrong, but I reckon you've got 25mm spacers on the rear (if they are stockers painted black, which they look like).

Edited by Aashenfox
  • Like 1

On 03/07/2017 at 20:27, HEADPHONES said:

You got some funky fog reversing lights there :thumbs:

Actually I just had a quick check and it doesn't look like I have a fog now... I certainly can't see it coming on. I actually don't know where it should be!

22 hours ago, Aashenfox said:

Just got some that look identical meself (LED rear fog/indicator), courtesy of tarmacsportz! Nice Zed, welcome! :) 

P.S. By the way, I could be wrong, but I reckon you've got 25mm spacers on the rear (if they are stockers painted black, which they look like).

Yeah I just checked and they are 25mm. A keen eye you have there... Forgot to mention it has a Cobra exhaust too. :D Also, nothing actually changes when I put my rear fog on? Do I have a problem or are the LEDs the actual fogs? 

Edited by Mik Du

Still in the box mate, can't tell you, but a vendor on here sells them, Chris at TarmacSportz, maybe he can help you out. :) When I fit mine it will be September-ish, cos I'm getting a new rear bumper, so I wouldn't hold your breath for my input, sorry bro. :)

About the spacers, yeh, it was a visual thing, but it is also more common to have staggered spacers,. I also have the same spacers on the same wheels, so it's a gap I'm used to seeing. :) 20/25 and 25/30 being the favoured combos. Some do go 20/20, but those that do have a visually more sunken rear than us. ;)