How To Do Things In The New Forum

On 7/9/2017 at 19:13, Lexx said:

When the forum was rebuilt on the New server it does a post recount but takes into account the latest rules. Which means it doesn't count any of your posts in the Welcome sub forum. 

On 7/9/2017 at 19:14, Flex said:

Tight fisted software! :lol:

Don't know what you're bothered about Flex as you only lost a few hundred, :dry:  ...I'm down over 1k posts and spursmaddave if he ever comes back is now down to his first 10 posts again! :D ;)

5 minutes ago, GMballistic said:

Don't know what you're bothered about Flex as you only lost a few hundred, :dry:  ...I'm down over 1k posts and spursmaddave if he ever comes back is now down to his first 10 posts again! :D ;)

Any chance of a list of say the top ten ? It would be interesting to see Sarnie's post count now as he advocated welcoming every new comer ;) ... a practice that I followed to a certain extent

4 hours ago, ATTAK Z said:

Any chance of a list of say the top ten ? It would be interesting to see Sarnie's post count now as he advocated welcoming every new comer ;) ... a practice that I followed to a certain extent

I can't do you a list specifically although I can tell you Sarnie is now on 23,599 posts so I don't know how many off his original he had before the forum upgrade but there you go. ;)

Morning Gang

Now that we're getting somewhat comfortable with the new forum, may I ask that if you've got avatars or signatures which are still dependent on the evil money grabbing swine at PhotoBucket (or are broken for other reasons), please give me a shout and I'll do what I can to help you to fix them.

These generic placeholders

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 11.20.16.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 11.19.58.png

look rubbs. amongst all the new shininess.

If you also have guides that suffer from PBs assault on the internet community, and you still have access to the original images, do get in touch. Thanks.

17 minutes ago, SuperStu said:

Morning Gang

Now that we're getting somewhat comfortable with the new forum, may I ask that if you've got avatars or signatures which are still dependent on the evil money grabbing swine at PhotoBucket (or are broken for other reasons), please give me a shout and I'll do what I can to help you to fix them.

These generic placeholders

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 11.20.16.png

Screen Shot 2017-07-18 at 11.19.58.png

look rubbs. amongst all the new shininess.

If you also have guides that suffer from PBs assault on the internet community, and you still have access to the original images, do get in touch. Thanks.

Where do you update the signature..... can't find it or the life of me!